Children's Art Competition "Peaceful Towns"
Invitation for applicantions to the Children's Art Competition
"Peaceful Towns" 2022
In order to expand peace education efforts in its over 8,100 member cities in 166 countries and regions around the world, Mayors for Peace holds a children’s art competition on the theme of “Peaceful Towns,” for children from 6 to 15 years old in all these cities.
We look forward to receiving applications from many member cities.
Please see the Application Guidelines below for the details of this competition.
- 1 Application Guidelines
- 2 Forms
- Application Form: For applicants
- Google Form: For member cities
- *In the case that it is difficult to submit artwork via Google Forms, member cities are able to send submissions by email. Please send the scanned artwork and application form, along with a cover sheet to the secretariat. (Cover Sheet: For member cities)
- 3 Application Procedure
- (1) For applicants:
- Each applicant should securely attach the completed application form to the back of their artwork, and submit it to the city hall of the Mayors for Peace member city where they commute or live in (not directly to the Mayors for Peace Secretariat).
- (2) For member cities:
- Each member city can select up to 5 pieces each for Category 1 (6-10 year olds) and Category 2 (11-15 year olds) from submitted applications. Each selected artwork should be submitted via Google Forms.
- 4 Announcement of Results:
- Is scheduled for December 27 (Tue.), 2022 on the Mayors for Peace website
Mayors for Peace Secretariat
c/o Hiroshima Peace Culture Foundation
1-5 Nakajima-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0811 JAPAN